Today’s prompt asks for Dawn. The photo presented here was taken yesterday as I meandered about my backyard. Although the temperatures are finally dropping here in Northern New Jersey, we have a cluster of marigolds that are still thriving. The photo reminds me of the sun; therefore, it will represent my dawn.
As an added bonus, here’s a poem by William Shakespeare. God bless.
HARK! hark! the lark at heaven’s gate sings,
And Phœbus ’gins arise,
His steeds to water at those springs
On chaliced flowers that lies;
And winking Mary-buds begin
To ope their golden eyes:
With everything that pretty bin,
My lady sweet, arise!
- Nothing Gold Can Stay (inkhammer.wordpress.com)
- Dawn (themagicblackbook.wordpress.com)
- At the break of dawn. (livefromjharsa.wordpress.com)
- Good Morning. (ayimas.wordpress.com)
- Dawn without the sometimes Furious Swarming of Coins (seshatwuji.wordpress.com)
- Dawn in the Woods (ramblingratz.wordpress.com)