Today’s WordPress prompt tasks all takers to imagine. The photo posted below, snapped just a few hours ago, leads me to imagine in two ways. One, I generally don’t present my photos in black and white. While framing the shot, I thought black and white might fit the scene. Yes? No? Also, I started to imagine, if a picture is indeed worth a thousand words, what words would this photo engender, what thoughts, what story? So, here a challenge for you. Please comment below. If my photo tells a story, share with me the first line of that story, as you see it. Here’s my first line – well, my first few lines.
By the tracks – they stood by the tracks. Tall wooden poles, thick as trees – power lines sagging deeply between them. Tall wooden poles thrust into the earth – crosses at Golgotha.
- Daily Prompt: Identity (inkhammer.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: I Am a Rock (luckymckoy.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: A Little Sneaky (thegeekyg4mer.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Back to the Future (iwork4ajerk.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Fifteen Credits:Staying in Focus: Memories in Black and White (Notebooks) (patcoyle53.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Origin Story (heronthereeverywhere.us)